{

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

For the Love of Puppy!

I have been doing a lot of thinking this week about just how much I love Wally, and of course the entire rest of my family and friends. Realistically this would never happen, but it is fun to think about.
I was thinking: what if someone offered me a ton of money, millions or even billions of dollars, and I wouldn't have to do anything or give up anything, except Wally. I absolutely would not accept the offer. Some people say this is naive, and that my answer sounds perfect in only in theory, but not if the opportunity were to present itself.

I disagree.

I know that I am not the only person that would not take the offer, but I also know that there are people who would take the offer in a heartbeat. Certainly there will be people on either extreme that either already have a lot of money or on the opposite end cannot afford to take care of themselves, their family, or their dog. But, in the average situation where people live comfortably but not excessively, where both family and puppy are getting by all right financially, I cannot imagine giving up my little guy to have excess, unnecessary money.

There are many different people in many different situations, with different types of relationships with their dogs, so everything is subjective. But for me, no way. Wally is worth far more to me than the switch from being middle class to being exorbitantly rich. 

What Do You Think?

1 comment:

  1. I think Wally (with or without parents) should visit the East Coast.

    -Z

    ReplyDelete